What is the Annual Fund?
The StoneBridge Annual Fund is your opportunity to support the mission of StoneBridge with charitable contributions. It takes more than tuition to offer a first-rate educational experience for every child. The annual budget covers only 96% of the total cost to operate our school. We rely on charitable gifts to fund the remaining 4% needed to balance the budget.
How is the money used?
Gifts to the Annual Fund provide the financial resources needed to keep StoneBridge fiscally sound. Physical improvements to our campus often require extra dollars.
Beyond physical improvements to our campus, gifts to the Annual Fund help families in many ways, such as:
Scholarships for students of faculty and families in financial need
Professional Master Teacher training program
Special days, field trips and retreats
New technology in classrooms and computer lab
Athletic equipment for PE and sports programs
Limited increases in tuition rates, keeping a StoneBridge education affordable for most families
Is my gift tax-deductible?
Yes! StoneBridge School is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization and contributions are tax-deductible. A tax receipt is provided to every person making a gift to the school by the Development Office.
Who is the key to our success? You are!
The enthusiastic support of parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty and friends is the key to a successful Annual Fund Campaign. Schools like StoneBridge are the key to preparing young men and women to be Christian leaders for their generation! Please send your gift today!
StoneBridge School is a designated 501(c)(3) nonprofit private educational institution. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by IRS regulations. Click here to give online, or make your check payable to StoneBridge School and mail to: The Office of Advancement, StoneBridge School, P.O. Box 9247, Chesapeake, VA 23321. If you have questions regarding your gift, please contact the Office of Advancement at (757) 488-2214 x135.