StoneBridge School makes every effort to offer need-based tuition assistance to students who qualify for financial aid. Our friends and families give generously to support our financial aid fund.
Financial Aid is available to qualifying families with students in K5-12th grade. Financial Aid is not available for students in preschool and K4.Financial Aid Process
- Submit ALL StoneBridge School applications to begin the admissions process. The Finance Committee only reviews financial aid requests from applicants who have completed the Admissions process (application, testing, and required interviews).
- Submit the online application to Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST). CLICK HERE to access the online FAST application.
- The first financial aid deadline for current StoneBridge families and new applicants is April 17, 2017.
- New applicants are highly encouraged to submit their FAST application as early as possible for financial aid consideration.
- Financial aid requests are not considered after the final deadline of August 21, 2017.
- Follow up by sending your taxes and W-2's to FAST within two weeks of applying for financial aid. The Business Office has mailing envelopes for your convenience.
- The Business Office will receive your results from FAST within 5-10 business days to help the Finance Committee determine your financial aid qualifications. The Finance Committee reviews every financial aid request during the spring to offer financial aid for the upcoming school year. Limited financial aid may be awarded.
- You will receive an e-mail from the Finance Committee indicating your financial aid award amount.