StoneBridge Extended Care oversees students before and after school hours. Participants of extended care are offered a variety of enrollment options before and after school including:
- Lower School: Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 8:10 a.m.
- Upper School: Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 7:55 a.m.
- Lower School: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, 3:15 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
Thursday, 12:15 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Upper School: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday, 3:30 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
Thursday,12:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
FEES (per child, per month)
- Mornings only - $110
- Afternoons only - $205
- Afternoons only (except Thursday) - $175
- Mornings & afternoons - $295
- Mornings & afternoons (except Thursday) - $245
- Thursday afternoons only - $90
- Occasional use - $9 per hour or partial hour
Please use this form below to register for an Extended Care option below. Submit one agreement form per student.
Monthly rates are computed by dividing the yearly cost into nine payments. Therefore, the payment is the same each month regardless of the number of school days in the month. Fees are due on the 15th of each month, September-May. The 9 payments are are ACH drafted.
*By submitting this form, you are agreeing to be billed by StoneBridge School for the service amount you select.