StoneBridge is a classical Christian school established to restore the Christian character of the Republic. We serve Christian families, enabling each child to reach the fullest expression of his value in Christ through a Biblical Principle Approach® education.
Our school board, faculty, staff, parents, and students all share in equipping nation changers through the three key objectives of our mission: forming Christian character, providing academic excellence, and preparing servant leaders:
Forming Christian Character
StoneBridge strives to cultivate authentic Christian faith and Godliness in the heart of every student.
- Beginning as early as preschool, students discover the joys of mutual respect and liberty through self-government.
- Students gain a deeper understanding of God's sovereignty, goodness and wisdom by studying His providential hand in history.
- The statement of faith, honor code and ethos statement emphasize respect for the conscience, individuality and property of others, creating a safe and uplifting atmosphere for students.
- Through constant application of the Word of God to every subject, students are well prepared to engage pressing cultural issues from a solidly Biblical perspective.
- To read an essay on the development of Christian character in John Quincy Adams by Rosalie Slater, please click below.
Providing Academic Excellence
StoneBridge endeavors to prepare students for success in college and beyond.
- Every teacher is committed to nurturing students according to their unique abilities and needs. Consequently, students thrive academically, spiritually, and emotionally.
- Classical education methods such as thorough note-taking, essay-writing and mathematical reasoning build a strong foundation for lifelong scholarship.
- Special days and field trips such as the European Christian History Tour make learning fun and relevant.
- Students consistently score above the national average on standardized tests, and excel in college academics. Nearly 100% of alumni have attended college, including highly respected universities such as the College of William & Mary, the University of Virginia, Princeton and Yale.
Preparing Servant Leaders
StoneBridge purposes to engage and change the world for Christ, one student at a time.
- Godly teachers and mentors form personal relationships with students, instilling in them the understanding that they have a significant, eternal purpose in God's world.
- Competitive athletics, fine arts, and other extracurricular opportunities allow students to explore natural giftings and grow in service, responsibility and leadership.
- Students consistently practice big-picture thinking and public speaking--building practical leadership skills on the strong foundation of Christian character.
- StoneBridge graduates continue to flourish as Godly business-people, lawyers, nurses, missionaries, and parents--genuine Christians uniquely equipped to change nations.