October 6, 2022
Riverfront Golf Club
5200 River Club Drive
Suffolk, VA 23435
Registration Deadline: September 28, 2022.
Each year parents and donors alike come out for our annual Golf Classic to build community and raise funds for the StoneBridge athletics program. The great support from parents and area golfers helps us provide exceptional character-building athletics to over 200 athletes every year.
This staple fundraiser event provides the funding needed to continue building athletic programs that foster excellent physical training, sportsmanship skills, and our core values of character, confidence, cohesion, and competition within each athlete.
For questions on how to participate in this annual tradition, contact SBS Athletic Director Paul Martin at [email protected]
THANK YOU TO OUR 2022-2023 SPONSORS
Rules Governing Play & Etiquette
Please observe the following rules and policies concerning play and golf etiquette, as we are guests of Riverfront Golf Club.
- All golfers are required to ride in Riverfront golf carts. Only two golfers per cart.
- Soft spikes are required for all golf participants.
- Appropriate attire is required for all participants. Therefore, denim jeans or jean shorts are restricted, as are cutoffs, gym shorts, t-shirts, and tank tops.
- All golfers are required to follow proper golf etiquette and club rules, i.e., raking bunkers after use, repairing golf ball marks and divots, etc.
- No food or beverage items from outside the golf course are allowed.
- Pace of play is very important; in order to maintain a decent pace, maximum score on a hole for each team will be a bogey (one stroke above par for the hole). If you reach bogey before you finish the hole, please write a bogey on the score card and proceed to the next hole. It does not matter where you are on the hole at the time.