Hot lunches are delivered to StoneBridge daily from various restaurants in the area.
StoneBridge has contracted with Golden Skillet, Chick-fil-A, East Side Pizza, All American Burgers and Waffle House to provide meals. The menus are set during the summer and are published for families in the information letter sent home in August.
In addition to accepting cash and checks as payment, students may use funds from their FACTS account.
- Lunch Meals: one restaurant entree = $3.75-$4.25
- Frozen entrees = $1.50 each.
- Oberweiss milk, white or chocolate (12 oz) = $1.25
- Snacks, fresh fruit, instant lunches, ice cream, juice and water = $1.50-$0.75 each.
Sample items (availability may vary):
- Frozen Entrees: pizza, Hot Pockets, cheeseburgers ($1.50 each)
- Instant Lunches: Cup O' Noodles, Mac & Cheese ($1.50-$0.75 each)
- Milk: Oberweiss, white or chocolate 12 oz bottle ($1.25 each)
- Drinks: 100% juice and bottled water ($0.75 each)
- Additional: fruit snacks, applesauce, crackers, ice cream, chips and fresh fruit ($0.75 each)
Please contact Rebecca Schweizer with questions.